KPUB BBQ RESTAURANT MEAT ALL YOU CAN REVIEW : A DAEBAK HEAVEN FROM KOREA! - Beyond infinity and forever ♥

Thursday, June 25, 2015

KPUB BBQ RESTAURANT MEAT ALL YOU CAN REVIEW : A DAEBAK HEAVEN FROM KOREA!

After the long weeks of craving, I finally got to try Kpub korean eat all you can in Trinoma! For my undying love for the korean culture, I should experience the hype myself!
With its bright, purple-ish theme, its hard not to miss their spot in Trinoma! I daresay, they effectively chose an inviting color that attracts hungry monsters like me! haha
Their meat all you can ranges from Php 499, 699, 899, and 999.
Part of Kpub’s menu, got from zomato :)
As for us, I called three days prior to our visit and immediately got a positive response. I asked If I can be seated next to Bigbang’s poster and they willingly said yes! *fangirl mode is sooo ready*
Make sure you got your slots reserved too avoid hassle and to be able to maximize the three hours limit, for that full gastronomic satisfaction.
Upon entering, the staff greeted us with a smile and politely assisted us until we got our table. It was just a 5-minute-wait! Very fast considering the flock of people inside.The pub was full house and the couches are full of waiting guests! Talking about the convenience of reservation! *wink* *wink*
To my dismay, we were seated in front of the big screen and not near the Bigbang’s poster, it was a bit sad, but hey! I came here for the food, so I shook it off and took note to remind the staff about my request. Its just my considerate side because I can’t imagine myself running in circles attending to the need of every hungry patrons.
We were handed the menu, but they offered to just serve everything and their best sellers so we won’t be troubled speaking the name of korean dishes we want.
I’ll give them 4 stars for a very fast and accommodating service! Our food came by bundles until they looked like this!
Delish side dishes! There’s kimchi, radish, sweet potatoes, anchovies, soup, and lots more!

Let the grilling commence!
Food is heavily pouring down as the staff puts something new on the table like every minute!
There’s calamari, spring rolls, kimchi pancake, bulgogi pizza, and so so so much more! The selection are so many you may want to extend your table! We started with five different plates of meat! Rice is also available in plain and the divine bibimbap!
Tasty ribs! Anyone?
Oh, enjoy your food along with the kpop music video they play! I have to applaud myself for eating while singing along to AKMU’s 200% (It must be L.O.V.E 200% sure of that! I want you baby I mean really..) and lots more! Remember my fangirl request? I may not be seated near to the Bigbang’s poster, but…


BIGBANG Leader-nim, G-DRAGON!
Holy cow! Its G-freakin’ handsome and talented and rich DRAGON! I swear I almost flipped the table when I heard, “Yeogi buteora, modu moyeora~ We gon’ party like, lilililalala~” I can’t help the VIP within me, sorry!
Complimentary ice cream of your choice are served for desserts :)
Overall, the food were all amazing! Of course, the meat are of superior taste and quality! I would really really love to come back to this place :) It’s a haven for kpop fans whose tummy are always hungry! (Oh, yeah, just like me!)
                   Happy kids

KPUB, JJANG~
-RO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment