D’ ANGELO PIZZARIA : AMBIANCE AND FOOD GREATNESS IN ONE - Beyond infinity and forever ♥

Monday, March 2, 2015

D’ ANGELO PIZZARIA : AMBIANCE AND FOOD GREATNESS IN ONE

That day, our curious hungry tummies led us to D’ Angelo Pizzaria, located at the ground floor, south wing of Mall of Asia. It was dinner time so we decided to get some “light meal” after a heavy weight lunch.
So what made us notice D’ Angelo Pizzaria? while looking around, we had a glimpse of their menu. Surprised by how affordable the foods are, despite of the cozy, relaxing ambiance inside, we decided to give it a try.
Upon entering, I was really overwhelmed by its amaziiiiing interior that definitely feels like home. I instantly fell in love with the wall decos, along with the hanging shelves. It was a restaurant like no other, aside from the library, I think geeks and introvert would like this cozy little space for some chitchat, reviewing, or for a quiet time for reading. I also would like to commend the friendly staff they have! they are attentive and accommodates requests fast! A double thumbs up for that!
Everything I want my room to be! :)
And now for the fun-post-that-will-make-you-hungry part,
Drinks were served in a cute, medium sized, mason jars! It’s crafty, and genius!
Mason Jars <3
We had caesar salad for appetizer. It was really good, not too much vinaigrette. The greens were crispy and I can tell you that it seasoning was spot on! Boyf, being the caesar salad fanatic rated this 2nd best. Close to Rack’s.
D’ Angelo’s Caesar Salad! :) Price is 120 php
Me, as the diet conscious (?) ordered pasta. I just love garlic and cream together! and I think I’m one of the small number of people who loves garlic pasta.  So I got myself a Garlic Cream Linguine!
2 slices of bread was served; the monster ate one. Price is 155 php
The serving was enormous! 2 to 3 people can share this plate! (3, when you are with not so hungry friends) It has that authentic, fragrant garlic aroma, with crispy bits. One thing it lacks is meat, I don’t know, but I’m looking for texture while eating this, nonetheless, I still very much enjoyed this pasta haven! 9/10 for the superb taste! :)
Boyf, being the usual rice person ordered Chicken Katsu. According to him, it was like no other Katsu. It was moist, tender, crispy and very tasty! Everything you want your katsu to be! (and I did just a little poetry!) The sauce was also great! right balance of tangy and sweet.
The praised Chicken Katsu. Price is 196 php.
Overall, it was a superb, fancy, and delicious trip to D’ Angelo Pizzaria. Their food was perfect from place, up to its taste and much more, with the affordable price! We’ll come back again, that’s no doubt! And oh, the “light meal” I told you at the first part? FORGET ABOUT THAT! :)
xo,
RHO :)
Credits to zomato for the price list I used as a reference! :) Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment